A NOTE FROM LAURA...
My path to discovering my right relationship with money and my Self worth began when my financially stressed parents committed suicide together.
In my form of rebellion, I became obsessed with conquering money. I made millions…and then lost every cent. Penniless and pointless, I began to spiral towards suicide.
And then... I Woke Up.
After renegotiating my own terms and discovering the foundational principles that are governing my personal reality, I began to align with the source of my true freedom and happiness as well as my authentic worth and value.
I am now living a life that is authentically successful, and I feel a deep irrevocable sense of my innate value.
Take a Moment to Consider these Questions:
- Is there anything more valuable to you than how you feel?
- Have you been making a living at your own expense?
- Does your life feel pointless and meaningless?
- Do you feel insecure and unstable regardless of how much money you have?
- Do you find that no matter how much money you have, it never feels like enough?
- Have you climbed the corporate ladder to discover it is against the wrong wall?
- Do you believe you have to work hard to make money?
- Have you been defining your worth by counterfeit and fleeting standards – money, accolades, notoriety – only to feel empty at the end of the day?
- Are you tired of making a conventional living and feeling emotionally bankrupt?
- Do you believe that you can't make money doing what you love?
- Do you believe that your security and happiness is relative to how much money you have?
- Do you feel there is something more than what you are experiencing?
- Are you ready to free yourself from cultural inheritances of how you should be living your life, and define and create your own reality?
Is Your Answer Yes to Any of these Questions?
I can relate. I’ve been there.
I have experienced extreme darkness, depression, despair and powerlessness. All the result of basing my life on illusion and falsely assigning my happiness to something outside of myself.
These experiences were actually “gifts in disguise” and have granted me the wisdom that allows me to serve you at this time. They were gifts that directed me to claim a life worth living.
A life of a being what I like to call – “A Fulfillionaire.”
An Opportunity to Serve You
I have chosen to harness the intense and dramatic experience of my parents’ suicide, as well as the deeply painful experiences I had regarding money, as an opportunity to serve. To serve you.
And to serve the countless people who feel they have lost their way, and are ready to shift from an experience of stress and overwhelm, and free themselves from the mental shackles of material preoccupation and counterfeit value that fosters insecurity.
If you ready to experience a life of ease, purpose and passion as a result of knowing your core value and Self worth, I am ready to serve this remembrance in you ~ to support you to shift from a counterfeit standards to true fulfillment, prosperity and freedom.
20 Years of Experience and Expertise in One Proven Process
This can only truly exist and sustain itself from a deep unwavering sense within you, from knowing the true source of your freedom, fulfillment and value.
After enriching the lives of countless individuals and witnessing sustainable and everlasting results in all that have shown up for the process, I have consolidated 20 years of personal experience and professional expertise into a life-changing proven process.
Claim the Life You Were Born For
The PRICELESS Program that I have designed is guaranteed to assist you in claiming the life you were born for, which is a life based in ease, true freedom, happiness and fulfillment.
It is my honor and my privilege to serve you. Thank you for being awake and aware at this pivotal time in our human evolution and investing in your greatest possession – your life.
In love and service,